AgentMate is undergoing constant development and undergoes a Production Release once per month on average. Each Production Release contains bug fixes, which are communicated to the reporting user; in addition to these bug fixes AgentMate rolls out both new feature functions and refinements to existing features.
In 2017, we currently have the following enhancements on the Roadmap. Timelines and details will be communicated prior to their launch.
- AirPro Integration with AgentMate:Integration of AirPro air booking engine within AgentMate. Quoting and booking air to add to your vacation packages will become much simpler with this integration. AirPro in beta testing October/November 2017.
- Two additional Insuranceintegration’s will be added to AgentMate in 2017. Update – Manulife and CHUBB in beta testing October/November 2017
- Virtual Assistant: Revamp of the Reminder module which will allow greater flexibility in the reminder rules as well as allowing agencies to create their own custom reminders that can be specific to an individual vendor or status. In development Fall 2017.
- PinSIGHT 2.0 Integration with AgentMate: Quoting and booking hotels to add to your vacation packages will become much simpler with this integration. Completed & launched September 2017.
- Reservation Balance Module: Reservation reconciliation module, similar to the group reconciliation module, will assist agencies with quick and easy ability to balance reservations according to an agency’s set rules for payment. In alpha testing November 2017.