Enabling the Pay Now! functionality in AgentMate permits any authorized users to insert a payment submission link on the invoice. This will be emailed to your client, letting them share their payment data with you. (*)
You must follow three steps to complete the process:
- From a confirmed reservation, customize your bill in the Invoice tab.
- Preview your invoice and email it to your customer.
- When the approval is provided by the client, your AgentMate dashboard will display “Critical Notification – Online payments in queue for you to process it”.
- Your customer’s credit card information will automatically be saved into the client profile in a secure way (CVV not included).
- Customers can request to have an updated invoice automatically emailed to them once the payment has been submitted.
- Recommended workflow is to process the payment with the supplier prior to receiving or declining the Online Payment into AgentMate.
- REMEMBER: AgentMate is used to store and document transactions. Selecting Pay Now! does not process the payment with the vendor; it only authorizes the agent to proceed with that operation using client’s credit card.
(*) Due to PCI compliance policy, CVV will remain in the system only for 96 hours.