In addition to various bug fixes, the release some updates to the Lead Management portion of AgentMate will be included. Individual bug fixes will be communicated back to the reporting User.
- Lead Management Updates: Updates have been made to the lead process and dashboard to improve the user’s experience with regards to the last contact date and the notes section, and the new smart search ability.
- Last Contact Date will update if a) a new reservation is created (from any method), b) a new lead is created, c) a new quote is created
- Notes section within a lead or a reservation will now have a check box that is by default unchecked, that will update the last contact date appearing in AgentMate
- Smart Search has been enabled in the Destination, Vendor, and Ship fields. This allows the ability to type a portion of the destination, vendor, or ship; AgentMate partial searches (like Oasis), would include matches like “Oasis of the Seas”.
- Bug Fixes and Small Improvements: Included in this release are many small bug fixes and improvements to the application.
We are excited to announce the upcoming rollout of the new AgentMate Knowledge Base! It will be a searchable resource and accessible within the application. To take full advantage of this new feature, AgentMate users will have to be utilizing Google Chrome, IE11, Edge, Firefox or Safari.
We anticipate releasing the AgentMate Knowledge Base the week of February 15, but wanted to give everyone still using an older version of IE an opportunity to upgrade/change their default browser.